This CC Cream... Yeah, It's pretty amazing stuff.
I know, I know... The foundation kick I'm on continues (spoiler alert...It's only going to get worse in the coming weeks). BUT, out of all my latest discoveries, this may be the best. I could go on and on about it and make this post super wordy and lengthy (restrain yourself, Tiffany... restrain yourself...). So feel free to watch the video below for all the details and a demo to see exactly how the stuff actually covers and works.
Or, I can hit the high points for ya below if you don't have time to watch (definitely leaving out quite a bit that is covered in the video, but you get the idea).
- amazing coverage
- doesn't leave any greasy residue and really "sets" to your skin
- holds up super well on oily skin
- versatile (can be used as a primer under foundation for more coverage, or on it's own)
- feels clean and light
- good ingredients and a good SPF
- self-adjusting shades
- a little goes a very long way
- I have to mix 2 shades to get my perfect shade (fair-light and light-medium)
- only 3 shades to choose from (they're VERY different, hence mixing two)
So without saying, you can probably tell I love the stuff. It's definitely been my go-to product for weeks now. I like to replace my skincare in the morning with it (instead of using moisturizer/spf, I use this) and it perfects my skin enough to where I don't feel like I have to apply a ton of makeup afterward, or at all. Most of the time, I'll apply my foundation over it and that works out great as well. Since it's not heavy at all and feels very "set" and, to me, almost primer-like, it works beautifully like this.
So have any of you guys tried this one?? What are your thoughts??
not a sponsored post post contains affiliate links