3/18/13

My Nighttime Skincare Routine

*Just a reminder that I'll be hosting a super fun meet-and-greet and afternoon of shopping at Henri Bendel at Lenox Square in Atlanta soon! For all details, check out the full post here. Hope to see you there!

So here it is... Part 2 of my complete skincare routine! This time, I'll be showing you all of my go-to products I use at night to keep my skin clear, clean, and glowing. Like I said in my Morning Skincare Routine post, skincare should be fitted to your skin's needs. Never feel like you should stick with products all from the same brand or products that you may not need. Over the years, I've found that it's best to stick with what works. When your skin changes or new issues come about (in my case, more sensitivity and dryness... but still the occasional breakout), try some different products suited for your specific needs. Drugstore or high-end, great products can be found everywhere!
Because skin needs different things during the day that you may not need at night, my Nighttime Routine is very different.  At night, I love to use different treatments and use more moisture-intensive products. So for me, daytime skincare is more about controlling oil and preventing breakouts, nighttime is more suited toward exfoliating, anti-aging, and moisture. Different products, different routine.

Check out my picks below and don't miss My Nighttime Skincare Routine video for all of the details on the products themselves and how I use them!
  • Up & Up Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes (from Target)
  • Up & Up Deep Cleanser Cream (dupe for Neutrogena or Clean & Clear Deep Clean Cream cleansers)
  • Clarisonic Plus with deep cleansing pore brush head
  • Perricone Serum Prep (alcohol-free toner with glycolic acid)
  • Proactiv Repairing Lotion
  • Skin MD Natural Shielding Lotion
  • Korres Wild Rose & Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
  • Dermadoctor Wrinkle Revenge Eye Balm
Masks (when needed, maybe once a week)
  • Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask
  • Bliss Steep Clean 


14 comments:

  1. Hello, Tiffany. I just wanted to let you know that the Michael Todd Organic Lemon Toner has glycolic acid and it's only $18!
    - Duaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the Avene Cleanance Toner in the past and it was great for my sensitive skin. It also contained glycolic acid. I'm in Canada and bought it at Shopper's Drug Mart (basic drugstore here) so I think you'd probably be able to find it in the states as well. I believe it was something like $15.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE my Clarisonic cleansing brush! I use it every morning and every night with my Murad cleanser, and my face is so clean!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear so much hype and love about the Queen Helene Mask, I have used it a few times and do not understand the love there. It doesnt do anything! What am I missing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried the skin MD with sunscreen in the yellow topped bottle?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to try any of the face products!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tiffany, great blog, i will be coming here more often, also have you heard of a product called ephiderm? it features mandelic acid and I've heard it's been doing miracles in treating acne and breakouts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally found your blog!

    Love your youtube video!

    Will you maybe peak into my blog?

    http://pandasarmoires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I read your hole post,its really true when we sleep night if before we must be take care of our skin.thanks for experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Neutrogena has a pore refining toner with no alcohol and it has glycolic acid.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great information. I didn't know about the benefit of following a routine. That's such a nice article. I have bookmarked this blog post for future reference. Please write some more about skin care tips.



    obagi nu derm starter kit

    Thanks
    Alison Clarke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Tiffany, you are absolutely amazing, I found a lot of helpful information here in your web blog. fascinating healthcareguru.net site

    ReplyDelete
  14. The nighttime can be one of the most important times to take care of your skin. During the day, the skin on your face takes a beating from the different makeup you put on it to the daily grease and grime that gets on your skin.

    ReplyDelete