1/20/13

IMATS 2013! Our Trip in Pictures...

Hello Loves! I wanted to do a little (scratch that...huge) post about our trip to IMATS LA this weekend! As
of now, we're still here in Pasadena. I couldn't wait any longer to share some photos of the show and our time here.  Keep your eyes open on TiffanyDtv (my other "vlog" channel) for a vlog video of our weekend soon!


Ok, so before I get ahead of myself, if you haven't heard of IMATS, it stands for the International Makeup Artist Trade Show. It's so fun because it's basically a huge convention full of makeup-y goodness.
Oh, and it's discounted.
Makeup. Heaven.

The show lasts 3 days. The first night, Pro Night, is open to those with a pro card for the event or to exhibitors. Since I was working with Sigma Beauty this year doing makeovers at their amazing booth again, I got in with my exhibitor pass, which was basically awesome. Because I actually got to shop this year!!
FOR THE FIRST TIME!
Yeah, I'm a little excited. 

Look out for a haul on my main MakeupByTiffanyD channel soon! ;) I got some GOOOOD stuff.

Ok so enough chit chat. Enjoy a million photos of our time in LA!

Gorgeous view from our room
 
MakeupByCamila and I about to head in to Pro Night!

k, so this is Pro Night. Look at all that shopping room... ;)

WARNING... MAJOR MAKEUP EYE CANDY AHEAD.

  

  




 

 










Later that night, we headed to dinner with the Sigma Beauty team and some other friends- MakeupByCamila and EleventhGorgeous



Then, we were all set for IMATS day 1... I headed in to do some makeovers at the Sigma Beauty booth...

The Sigma Beauty booth was HUUGE. Can you find me?? ;) 
The crowds for Sigma were intense.

I had so much fun meeting all of you! Thank you so much to all who stopped by to say hello and shop!





That night, we headed to the annual Sigma VIP Party at Pop Champagne Bar...










 

Thank you, Sigma for an amazing time!


Then, it was IMATS day 2 on Sunday...


 



 not sure what I'm doing in this photo (praying, maybe?) but it's kind of hilarious.


So I hope you all liked the photos! If I met you this weekend, thank you so much for taking the time to say hello! I love you all!!


42 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lot of fun! what's your favorite part about la? (excluding imats haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast Tiffany! Hope to attend IMATS next year to meet you! Have safe travels home! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like an awesome time! Congrats on the success of your Defining Eyes with Sigma Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much beautiful make up! Looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!! Looks like it was a great time!
    Great photos!
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful....inside and out! Thanks for sharing these photos. I loved meeting you at IMATS LA 2012. Wish I could have been there again this year but the trek from Canada is a little cray and I have 2 small kids. Keep making videos and blogging. I'll live vicariously through you!! aka @makeupjunkie19

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! Great photos! So sad, I couldn´t go this year...looks amazing!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your shoes from the first night and the dress from the second night!! Where'd you got them??? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm a brazilian follower and i love see you with Camila! awesome!

    i would like to say more but maaaaaan my english sucks hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pictures!! So now that Sigma is on board for IMATS NYC, will you be attending?! Fingers crossed, you're my favorite YT beauty guru :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. where u got that information that sigma will be in imats ny?

      Delete
  11. Looks like great fun! Wish there was an IMATS Atlanta, :c
    xx
    The Introverted Brunette

    ReplyDelete
  12. please check out my blog!
    www.livelovemakeup14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like so much fun. I should really make it a point to go to this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks like a blast, too bad I could not attend this year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wish I could go to imats some day haha! These photos look so much fun :) How wonderful that you've met Talia, she's such a great person and an inspiration.

    Great post :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pictures, thank you for sharing. Hope you had a fun time in the city of angels. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg that's amazing! would love to go imats one day! :) x
    http://xninayap.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Tiffany! Great photos...looks like you had a great time! I wanted to ask you about IMATS in London - it's happening 22 & 23 June 2013. Sigma so far aren't listed as one of the exhibitors and although I'm guessing it's probably too late now, I wondered whether you might consider asking the guys at Sigma whether they would consider it in future... There is only one (online) retailer I know of who sell Sigma in the United Kingdom, and although of course, Sigma will ship internationally, very often you end up paying massive importation charges on top of the cost of shipping. I think Sigma would do well in the UK: the quality of (esp) the brushes and the make up for the price is, I believe, fantastic and unrivaled in the UK. I am sure Sigma have considered how they might expand their business, but if it helps them to know they have fans in the UK, consider this a massive thumbs up for them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great event. I must go one day :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your pictures and yours outfits are amazing!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like fun(: What is your favorite part of IMATS ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. I wish I could go...too bad I live in the other side of the world =(

    http://mypetitefashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW IMATS seems like such the perfect event, I really hope to make it to one of them sometime in the future. Thanks for the great post. Makeup heaven indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tifffany~ That was awesome! Are you planning on going to the IMATS in NYC this April?

    ReplyDelete
  25. That looked fun and I love your pictures(:

    http://colourmeviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow that looked like fun!!
    Follow me? Chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great Pictures.. what are those gigantic colorful containers (mac pro is in the graphic behind them)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amazing !!!!! I. Have to go next year omg so many cute stuff aaah <3333

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow, all the pretty people and it so looks like fun. glad you had a great time love all the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That last picture is of me talking to you about my somewhat creepy methods of taking pictures of you from afar before getting a chance to meet you in person... we had a good laugh :) You're so sweet and kind Tiffany, and I'm glad I got a chance to meet with you for a little bit. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like a lot of fun. I wish I could have gone.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looks like you had a great time! I'm soooo glad the weather was behaving, cuz a week or so ago it was FREEZING, and not like LA at all, lol. I was there on Sunday, but missed you again this year---it took forever to get parking! Which is really saying something cuz I usually find parking at Paseo Colorado in no time :p I loved all the New Sigma products and would love to see more tutorials with them, esp the cream eyeshadows! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What kind of discount did naked cosmetics give?

    ReplyDelete
  34. lovely photos! You look gorgeous!
    aaaarrr so much make up :DD
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  36. You are the bomb! Love your videos and pictures and your blog and all your great advice! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  37. who is the guy your next to? The brunette I mean

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look gorgeous as always! IMATS looks like such a blast. I'm really hoping I can attend the next one. I just started up my own beauty blog and I hope that one day it can be as successful as yours. :)

    ReplyDelete