11/4/12

My Top 20 Nail Polish Favorites

I have a huge nail polish collection. So the idea of choosing 20 favorites was a difficult thought. Surprisingly, when I actually started choosing my stand-out shades, it wasn't as hard as I had imagined.
It's actually pretty funny how it turned out. I hadn't really planned on choosing specific favorites from certain color families, but naturally, my selections included a wide range of shades.
From the most conservative, classic shades to super crazy glitter and bold colors, all of my all-time favorites are represented in one place!  Kind of exciting.
I just really love nail polish...
So be sure to check out my video for all the nail polish eye candy and a list of all my top picks below.



Essie Damsel in a Dress
Essie Fiji
Dior Beige Safari
Essie Licorice
Orly Dayglow
Essie Mink Muffs
Butter London Yummy Mummy
China Glaze Bermuda Breakaway
Butter London Lady Muck 
Butter London Marrow
Butter London Primrose Hill Picnic
Zoya Vanessa
Orly Cotton Candy
Orly Lemonade 
Essie Going Incognito

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Decals

Glitters:
Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe
Sally Hansen Gem Crush Big Money
Sally Hansen Gem Crush Glitz Gal
Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me

Seche Vite Topcoat


20 comments:

  1. I wish Essie would have more stying power, but those and Sally Hansen Salon Manicure...absolute faves of mine!

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - it would be so hard to pick just 20! Love your picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Orly polishes! x
    https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OPI just came out with the James Bond Collection. If you want a really gorgeous blue/purple try Tomorrow Never Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of them!
    My fave nail polishes are : Essie and Dior but I am Chanel addict and I have 130 ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tiffany,
    I love the idea of you doing a nail tutorial. But I gotta ask, do you ever have a problem with polishes or polish removers being too harsh…causing your nails to become brittle/weak??? Thanks.
    ~Elle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tiffany,
    I love your polish picks! Mine are a lot more Zoya because I love how they are cruelty-free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are making me wanna go buy some polish and do my nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Op 24 karat gold top coat ahhhh I love it I love all my polish for different reasons I think....check out my blog please


    ReplyDelete
  10. Seche Vite top coat is the best best best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is fashion ,thanks for your share.I like the blog,and i will come again.
    nfl jerseys cheap

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute.
    I'm following. Very good posts *

    INTERNACIONAL GIVEAWAY
    http://2divascloset.blogspot.pt/2012/10/sorteio-internacional-conjunto-de.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last month, I went to a friend’s home in Kerala to spend my vacation with her after a long time. She invited me quite a few times before as well, but I could not go as I was so busy earlier. As I reached there, I was very happy to see her and we made of lots of plan.
    http://fashion-for-women-2012.blogspot.in/2012/11/the-pink-kerala-cotton-saree.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice favorite polishes! i love that china glaze polish!

    ReplyDelete
  15. such cool nail art!
    You're so patient...I'd get tired after one branch lol

    Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys
    cheap jerseys nfl

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the video! Essie Fiji is one of my all time favorites too. xx
    www.bohoglow.wordpress.com
    www.youtube.com/user/bohoglow

    ReplyDelete
  17. No OPI on the list?!? I'm just not of fan of Essie at all. It never seems to last. I need polishes that I don't have to redo every other day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello! Nice blog.Huge information about nail polish. What do you think about Cuticle Scissors, Cuticle Nail Nipper Cutter also makeup brush?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that you mention great advice about nail polishes in your post and expertise will surely be adjudged by reading it. So true and we all need to remember this will definitely helps lot of people.
    Body Contouring
    Wrinkles

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing. I liked their colors and the art as well
    manicure

    ReplyDelete