8/19/12

MAC Styleseeker Collection

First of all, this entire collection SCREAMS Fall. I absolutely love that this limited edition collection as a whole has a good mix of both nude, more natural shades, and bold, deep hues reminiscent of Fall.  While it is a rather large collection, I only received a small handful of items to share with you guys. So be sure to check out the collection when it comes out! I know I have my eye on a few more things myself. As always, I'll definitely update you guys with any other items I purchase and let you know what I think!


MAC Styleseeker
Available August 23, 2012 through November 3, 2012
All MAC Locations


Collection contains: 4 Eye Shadow x2, 4 Fluidlines, 5 Mattene Lipsticks, 4 Lipglasses, 3 Powder Blushes, 3 Nail Lacquers 





Mattene Lipstick $15.
 
 Eden Rouge


Eye Shadow x2 $27.50
Whims & Fancies



Lipglass $15.
 Ready to Roam



Powder Blush $20
 Hidden Treasure


Nail Lacquer $16
 (l-r)Gadabout Girl, Styleseeker




Don't forget to check out my other MAC collection swatches coming up today as well:

xoxo,
Tiffany

MAC Products sent to me for consideration with no agreements to review or feature on my blog or videos.






22 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany, I love watching your tutorials! I also love reading your blog! I wanted to know if you could share how you get MAC to send you products. Thanks and keep up with the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, I hope not to leave here later in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye shadow duo is just beautiful!!! I would totally wear those two shades on a daily basis, toned down of course!

    xoRosie
    http://teacupsanddresses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That blush looks gorgeous but I worry that it may be too dark for say a light to medium skin tone? Has anyone tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiffany,how have you been doing makeup no you foto on the tab "My YouTube Channel" it`s very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the eyeshadow mini pallette and also always really love matte lipsticks!thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that lipglass shade! I'm hoping to indulge in some MAC products pretty soon despite the price!

    You have been tagged for the 11 Questions Tag! Go to this link to find out the rules! :)
    http://artisticallycurious.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-11-questions-tag.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that lipglass! Also the eyeshadow duo looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a pretty make up review! I like the Eden Rouge so much! howto-applyeyeliner.com www.myairbrushmakeupreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mac addicted? :P

    http://vendasdalipglossgirl.tictail.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty!!!
    I am a brand spanking new to blogging, so please visit my page...♥
    http://makeupbydflores.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really chic. Love eden rouge and whims and fansies, must check them out. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Giveaway on my blog http://www.roros-world.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Blush looks amazing!

    http://www.zuckerwattewunderland.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always like wearing my hair up in a bun or in a high ponytail because I always feel like a look prettier because I can show all my facial features and not be hiding behind hair and accessories...you look great :) RoRos World

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow.....What a nice post!!....Your post is an excellent example of why I keep coming back to read your excellent quality content that is forever updated.I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.Thanks a lot....

    Konto walutowe

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love watching your tutorials! I also love reading your blog! Recently I found a cool site with clothes: Heppin for me it's great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello. I really like your blog and cosmetics brand MAC, but recently I found a brilliant (and much cheaper) cosmetics with natural ingredients in our online shop Yves Rocher

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love Hidden Treasure! I got it the day the collection came out and have been wearing everyday since. Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete